Thursday, July 19, 2007

Welcome to The Board!!

----I would like to welcome everyone to the new RRO message board. It is something that I really needed to add to the site. The difference between my board and others with be #1 - it will be BLOG format. That is much like any other board with the main topic, then everyone can make comments on what is said. Or you can even start your new topic for others to comment on. #2: You must have an invite to join the board. You can do that by two ways - e-mail me and request an invite or many of you will get an invite anyway. I have no problem with you kayfabing your name to world. But, I must know who you are and have control over what is said in general. I have no problem with you blasting me or saying I am wrong and such. But, no personal stuff on anyone unless it pertains to the news.

5 comments:

Brian Tramel said...

I am just testing this out to see how it works.

Iceking29 said...

thanks for the add Brian

Gregzilla said...

Glad to be here.

JUST DW said...

thanx for the add there dirt sheet writer lol

Hal said...

Thanks for the invite. I am running behind, but that seems to be normal for me lately

Hal